Walnuts Side Effects Question About Food Plan I Am On. I Feel Weak.?

Question about food plan I am on. I feel weak.? - walnuts side effects

Ok I am a woman of 36 years ... suffered from migraines, as I can remember. I have all the prescription drugs for humans is known, I'm sure. All have terrible consequences, and I decided to try the natural way for all .. Recently I started seeing all the natural / holistic doctor in the city. I have suffered anxiety for many years, and if any of yall headaches and / or anxiety, Yall have to know how they are .. debilitating Anyway, I have to say on a diet "to ... I'm 5'3" and weighs 125, so I'm not very heavy. I'm taking supplements and eating the food I've had since Sunday, but I'm very weak at this point I feel that I establish I need to. That is not good for my work .. I work in a bath of companies around the groom 20-45 dogs per day, literally! My work is hard and exhausting. My boss told me today I would like to eat is not enough and the doc asked if I knew how hard .. my work, and I began to wonder, is any help .. Food Plan "Plan and supplements I have listed estimated at Below:::

Wake Green 4 liters of water with 1 tablespoon each, 15 drops ginloba, 15 drops of Clarkia, 1 pro-1 pro-biotic enzymes

Eat breakfast (6:00) 1 / 3 cup amaranth (grain unpleasant that I can cook pur) w / water with 1 teaspoon honey drink 4 ounces black cherry juice, 1 egg and mix (1 / 3 cup is not much to eat )

9:30-1 delicious apple red w / 6 inch celery (I hate celery, so I mix in a blender and drink. 8 almonds in water for 10 hours ounces of water soaked -4 W / 1 Pro Q10

12:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. ounces of water, 15 drops are ginloba, 15 drops of Clarkia, 1 Pro-zyme, 1 Pro-spectrum antibiotics after a protein shake w / 1 in favor of omega-3 capsules

3:00 a.m. to 10 p.m. cherries or 1 red plum A 6 "piece of celery (raw) 8 nuts in water for 10 hours, 4 liters of water with 1 proq10 impregnated

6:00 pm -4 ounces water, add 15 drops ginloba, 15 drops of Clarkia, 1 Prozyme, 1 probiotic foods ..

4 ounces salmon or broccoli (choose only 1) 4 oz okra, pumpkin, beans, peas (choose only 1, not all of them) and a salad of spinach, in May of that carrot, celery, 1 cloEV garlic, cucumbers, and the use of lemon and olive oil as dressing. (I like it in my salad mater)

8:00 pm - 4 liters of water with 1 / 2 tablespoons green Pro 5 slices of cucumber
2 caps VHP.

I do not have the seasoning to all these things, except lemons, onions or garlic .. This will be up to 4 weeks, but I do not know if I am relatively sure, but I can not function at work is so low ...

Let me add that I always ate healthy, I do not drink carbonated beverages of any kind, all I can do is drink tea and water and I always eat healthy, no fried foods at all, I am still far from fast food and all .. Frankly, I thought I was good to eat, and take advantage now before me, as indeed the people to tell me to eat healthy, what do I know what?

What looks like the plan for yall? You need honest answers please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment