Boobs In Pokemon Can You Help Me Choose What To Cosplay As?

Can you help me choose what to cosplay as? - boobs in pokemon

I find it hard to find a character like cosplay. This is my first convention, and I do not want to be a failure. >___>

I am African American / white.
So, I'm half easily.
My hair is shoulder and chop roughly.
It is also half blonde / half black. But I can not go on temporary color blonde.
I'm not super thin. I'm pregnant. I'm athletic built.
I just bigish breasts and a narrow waist.
I have snakebites (lip piercing), but I used to hide them.
(BTW my RL picture is my icon to the effect.)

I'm very childish. How Yachiru from Bleach. I am very hyper all the time. Some people find me ugly. As Naruto from Naruto. Hahaha. I am very random. I am in the oddest positions, such as by L Death Note. I love candy. I shy or outgoing. I dont mind cosplay as a child.


I would like to see a list of suggestions for which you want to and the character that you choose may be able to lead. I am very undecided. >___& Lt;



Animes that I have seen or video games I played:
Naruto does not (yet have done so far in Shippuden)
-Death Note
Bleach --
Full Metal Alchemist
Fruits Basket --

Avatar: The Last Airbender
Pokemon (original)
-Digimon (more different)
Dragon Ball (Most episodes)
-Eureka 7
Wildlife (I do not cosplay)
-Rurouni Kenshin
Sailor-Moon (long)
Yu Yu Hakasho
Inuyasha --
Teen Titans
-Ghost In The Shell
-Gritos Moving Castle
"Spirited Away
-Kiki 's Delivery Service
"NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind
"Castle in the Sky
My Neighbor Totoro
"Princess Mononoke
(Many of the films directed by Hayao Miyazaki)
-Zelda (both)
Final Fantasy-X/X2/XII
-Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2
Ben 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment