Anorexia Anxiety Medication Whats Wrong With Me?

Whats wrong with me? - anorexia anxiety medication

I used to have caused anorexia anxiety.
He was taken to a compulsive eater, the depression. I was diagnosed with depression.
I still feel anxious all the time and I feel very depressed.
I looked at the symptoms of an anxiety disorder ..

How do I know if I need medication for anxiety?

There are two types of anxiety symptoms, the first is physical and which includes
* Palpitations, or irregular (palpitations)
* Stomach problems (gnawing feeling to me, "Butterflies", diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome)
* Breaking a sweat, or feeling cold and clammy
* Headache, dizziness or lightheadedness
* Muscle pain or tension
* Fatigue


Other symptoms of anxiety are emotional, such as:
* A general feeling of apprehension and fear
* The difficulty falling asleep or staying there
* Nervousness
Irritation

and I think that almost all the symptoms.
What can I do?
I want to help, but my father did not send me to a psychiatrist,.
Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment