Marriage Congrats Message Would I Be Playing With Fire If I Sent My First Bf A Congrats Message....?

Would I be playing with fire if I sent my first bf a congrats message....? - marriage congrats message

I've been married for almost 2 years. Once he called me an instant message daily at her former husband, 5 months into our marriage. I went out and got jealous. It is not in contact with one of his former partner for a long time. I have a few weeks from my mother that my first Bf married recently and is expecting a child. I found your MySpace profile, and I congratulate him. We were together for 4 years, but not spoken in the last 2 years.

Can I just be myself at odds, if my ex-husband to send a message if I do not go to my husband, a friend of his former partners?

0 comments:

Post a Comment