Photo Ftp Site Indexer Looking To Set Up Some Kind Of FTP On My Site For Clients?

Looking to set up some kind of FTP on my site for clients? - photo ftp site indexer

Basically I am a photographer and owner of a. Com for my work. I'm trying to get access to my customers so that they enter the site and upload photos to.

Is this possible? How easy? I am good with the site design, but not very good.

In addition, the customer may thumbnails of the photos? not just a list. I'm on a photo album, but its very sticky, and I had few complaints. more professional.

THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Jose Luis said...

You can use a Perl script (web) album, which actually shows thumbnails, miniatures and pictures in full size.

Display of multiple images per page, and also acts as a slideshow.

Heres a sample site: www.sicartsa.net

Admin said...

First, you have my support and SQL-PHP or CGI access hotscripts.com MPST then free scripts on the host site, and paid scripts that really contribute to the site, how do you go

HotsScripts is one of the best scripts for any kind of integration

Post a Comment