Inguinal Hernia In Womenpictures Had An Inguinal Hernia Operation On My Left Side Done On 12th March?

Had an inguinal hernia operation on my left side done on 12th march? - inguinal hernia in womenpictures

had a hernia operation on the left side on 12 Carried out in March?
I had a hernia operation, has been on my left side 12, but now it hurts on the right side a slight pain sometimes, I do not want to go back to the doctors. I do not know know of lumps or so, only this pain, how could he say, you help if someone knows the whole body.

1 comments:

sokokl said...

This pain can try on my nerves are still healing, but the operation was performed on the left side. Sometimes the other hand, may be affected if trauma such as surgery to correct a problem.

I would recommend seeing your doctor and see what they say (you can do this by phone) as well.

Post a Comment