One Seat Dune Buggy Plans Free Dune Buggy Help?

Dune buggy help? - one seat dune buggy plans free

Hi.i Reviel not at my age, but my father and I are planning to make a dune buggy buggy.I LOVE! However, my father told me that I should know more about them first, if I have questions about a building. (I Mayers Manx DUALSPORT mag)

1: Can you build with somthing next to a VW?
2: If I (with or without VW), a developer can install a different car and FastT? (Porsche, Mercedes ,...)
3: I want a car that is around 170 miles per hour. (230 square kilometers. But I'm not sure, I am an American. We can not very well not work with metrics) VW engine enough.
4: In addition to the engine I can put parts of different cars in it? (Tires, lights, seats)
5: If I can use other parts such as Mercedes, I have a symble luxury Mercedes in front of the car? (ForMore style:))

Any good site recommendations buggy?

4 comments:

schizoph... said...

First, the cheapest and easiest way is to travel to is original VW. Above all, Dune buggy kits are built on the VW Beetle chassis, but many are built with a tubular chassis.

If you go to VW, you can use a type 4 VW Bus 72-79, A 411, 412, or the Porsche 914 or 912th Easy to find, and falls directly on the Beetle chassis.
This is the best way for 'street-legal. " You can also build up to 2400cc and get over 170 hp from them. Buggy more than 1,000 pounds, is a danger.

With a metal frame, you can not do anything. Subaru is a popular choice, but remember: we now have a cooling.

170 mph?? You are already crazy? Most modern cars can be driven just over 100 Simply something that can cRuis at 70 without being killed.

Google "buggy" and see what happens in the body, even the (very expensive) Isle of Man

James said...

HA HA HA. Where do you want to drive a buggy to 170 mph?

Jason said...

Question or GlamisDunes.com ATVwire.com
two locations with Dunér few big ones.

steelwor... said...

1. Yes, VW is large dune buggies. This is the wine of the Isle of Man, but you do not use a VW. Becareful of the country for smog.
2. V8 Buggy Many have them now.
3. 170 is a bit fast in the dunes and onto the street. They are not very aerodynamic.
4. yes
5. yes
sunlandcustombuggys.com

Post a Comment