Can You Save Your File On Pokemon With Ipod How Do You Save Your Progress On Emulated Games On The Iphone/ipod Touch?

How do you save your progress on emulated games on the iphone/ipod touch? - can you save your file on pokemon with ipod

Recently I discovered that I was able to jailbreak my iPhone and put emulated games .... Then I went through the steps, then download Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Silver "and" Final Fantasy VI on the device. Whenever I'm playing Pokemon Yellow, or Silver, and try to save the game, do not you do not save the file appears. I always start a new game. Can anyone help me solve this problem? If yes, thank you in advance.

3 comments:

Henry said...

After the emulator with UR, there should be a button that you are saved on the phone and not the game itself the next time you allow it, they start exactly where you are, is not the checkpoint.

Henry said...

After the emulator with UR, there should be a button that you are saved on the phone and not the game itself the next time you allow it, they start exactly where you are, is not the checkpoint.

LiL said...

If a leak that an application in the background, which I just can not close completely called Theresa, unless he dies or is coompletly closure runs in the background, without using other applications.


Hope this helps

Post a Comment