Calculator To Show When I Conceived Clarification On Conception Date?

Clarification on conception date? - calculator to show when i conceived

I need a clarification on the date of my conception.
Me and my boyfriend broke up in October and met again in December. I saw another man in November, I had sex with him 11/21/2008, I have my period on 11/30/2008, me and my friend back together in the first week in December. I have not got my period in December, I was alone with my boyfriend in December I had was the day of my LMP, but if I had an ultrasound of my second month of the date 09.01.2009, I had another sono on my third month and 08/31/2009, and I have a calculator that tells you where the countries would have designed and shows it was on 8 December and 9, and I was with my boyfriend for 12 / 07 / 2008, but I had 12 / 5 or 6, I do not remember, and when he looks at me, told me that their cards on the basis of my due date my time was like 11/26, but I can t get my period until 11/30. I think I may be afraid that I am wrong in front of the sound, as saying the LMP. If I get pregnant in their ideas of dates I had no ideaw if u can get pregnant after the period. In just a guilty conscience, please help. I just have to be sure that I am exaggerating

0 comments:

Post a Comment